Top 10 Looks from the 2016 Oscar's
Guests arrived to this year's Oscar's Awards with their best foot forward! Here's a look at my favorite looks from the night.
1. Charlize Theron could do no wrong in this fiery red gown with a plunging neckline! Theron is a South African and American actress most known for her roles in The Devil's Advocate, Mighty Joe Young, and Hancock (alongside Will Smith, who didn't attend because he was salty.)
2. Rachel McAdams turned heads in this silky emerald green get-up with a sexy high slit! McAdams, a Canadian born actress, rose to fame as Regina in Mean Girls and in the romantic drama The Notebook.
3. Olivia Mun was absolutely gorgeous in this tangerine colored one shoulder gown! Munn is an American actress and television personality. She starred in Beyond the Break and was a correspondent for The Daily Show.
4. Margot Robbie took a typical Beyonce gown, with its gold shimmer and deep neckline, and made it her own! She is an Australian actress who co-starred in The Wolf of Wallstreet alongside the handsome Leonardo DiCaprio (who won his first Oscar this year! About damn time.)
5. Excited soon-to-be parents, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, were each other's perfect accessory at the award show! Tiegen's floral print gown and matching clutch were spot-on! Legend is an American R&B artist. He won the 2015 Golden Glode Award for Best Original Song for his song Glory along with Common.
6. Patricia Arquette delivered a fresh taste of elegance to the red carpet in this beautiful blue gown! She is an American actress whose appeared in several films including Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and Holes. She currently stars on CSI:Cyber .
7. Olivia Wilde stunned in this pleated gown with just the right amount of cleavage. Wilde is an American actress most known for her role as Dr. Remy on House .
8. There was something that I really liked about this look by Charlotte Rampling! Minus the ballet flats which resembled bedroom slippers, this look was sleek and chic! Rampling, 70 years old, is an English actress residing in Paris.
9. Common represented for the men! He showed up in a crisp white suit accented with black shoes and a bow-tie. Simple yet damper! Common is an American hip-hop artist, actor, and film producer. He won the 2015 Golden Glode Award for Best Original Song for his song Glory along with John Legend.
10. Charlotte Riley, wife of Tom Hardy, created a perfect mixture of funk and high fashion in this gothic-lace gown! Hardy is an English actor and screenwriter who starred in a host of films including Inception, Dark Knight Rises, and Legend.